Without specialized legal knowledge and practical experience, administering an estate can be time-consuming, frustrating, and expensive. Family disputes may arise and make an already difficult time more stressful. Attorney Peter A. Russell, Esq., can minimize the difficulties you face and help you through the grieving process.
Our legal office helps you navigate all of the following issues that arise after a loved one dies:
- Notifying Heirs and Creditors
- Drafting and/or Filing Legal Forms, Wills, and Motions
- Settling Debts and Disputing Bad Claims
- Preparing Estate Tax Returns
- Distributing Assets
- Negotiating on Behalf of the Estate
- Mitigating Family Disputes
If you find yourself in the role of executor or administrator of a will, chances are that you’re not an expert in probate law. That’s why our law office is here to help. Call for a free consultation.